Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any subdomains,
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ghost Software
Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions
carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by
these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do
not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the
Website and is not either (i) employed by Ghost Software Limited and acting in the course of
their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ghost
Software Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and
agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18
years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ghost
Software Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and
conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data
compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of
information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this
Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website
you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database
rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as
granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark,
logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server orother storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial
purposes any Content without the written permission of Ghost Software Limited.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the
Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any
such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website
any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory,
obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual
property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or
encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to
liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning,
chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email
address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise
mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content
you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate
any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and
that you will indemnify Ghost Software Limited for all claims resulting from Content you
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any
other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or
otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright
without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when
registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable
purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at
the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the
Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not
under the control of Ghost Software Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any
and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of
the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
and Cookies Policy, please check our website.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ghost Software Limited makes
available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available"
basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the
maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of
fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory
quality. Ghost Software Limited is under no obligation to update information on the
- Whilst Ghost Software Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is
secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in
that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal
details and their computers.
- Ghost Software Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the
- Ghost Software Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the
whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.
These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website
unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death
or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude
our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of
our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be
liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ghost Software Limited accepts no liability for
any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,
business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other
person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we
reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms
will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and
conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all
prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to
the terms and conditions.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and
conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of
these terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions
(or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or partprovision
will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and
enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or
remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law.
All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ghost Software Limited details
Ghost Software Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered
number 10448740 whose registered address is 7 Stanford Avenue, Wallasey,
Merseyside, CH45 5AP and it operates the Website ghostMI.com.
You can contact Ghost Software Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.